- Information & Communication Technology
- Military Hardware
- Homeland Security
- Defence Electronics
- Defence Offset
- Technical Consultant Defence
- Technical Service Provider
- Transfer of technology
Defence Bulletin for the period 1st April- 14th April, 2011
- Nepal Army needs Indian arms badly
- Spectrum Signal Processing's SDR-4000 Selected by Larsen and Toubro for Software Defined Radio Research and Development
- Brig Verma new commandant Army Base Workshop
- India in talks with Germany to upgrade HDW vessel capabilities
- BHEL firms up JV with BEL for solar PV plant
- Mahindras all set to expand aerospace business
- Corporate sector to play a major role in indigenising technologies & R&D to strengthen Internal Security
- India to buy air defence missiles to secure vital installations
- India inches closer to major aircraft deal
Facilitating partnership to companies for Indian Defence and Allied industries : Enable Technologies
Enable Technologies has been started by Industry veterans with the Vision To become the 1st choice option as Partner for Companies who wish to tap into the rapidly growing Indian Defence and allied industries.
We specialise in:
- Providing marketing, financial and futuristic requirement analysis to plan Joint Venture Association by Indian firms with foreign technology partner in order to undertake manufacturing of Defence related Products / Systems and Services.
- Conducting R&D and be a technical interface between foreign manufacturers and users for successful product development, as well as Co-production and Co-development with Indian PSUs, Defence Research Organisations and Private Industrial Sector and their induction.
- Modifications / Alterations in the design of products to suit Indian conditions / requirements for self as well as strategic partners.
Facilitating field evaluation of prototype / developed Systems for its acceptance by Users as per given specifications.
- Providing assistance to Foreign Vendors in getting registered with Government Procurement Agencies and Manufacturers in Government Sectors for regular supply of Spares / Aggregates / Machine & Tools as well as for new acquisitions.
- Providing advisory, management and implementation support for defence offsets.
Enable Technologies strength lies in a pool of specialists drawn from Army, Navy, Air Force & DPSUs including Ministry of Defence, Police organization and Ministry of Home Affairs having more than 30 years of experience in Operation, Planning, Directing and Co-coordinating Defence Projects.